Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Standing Tall

Earlier today we were taping the edges of the wall getting it ready to paint. Caleb was hangen out beside me playing with the step stool. I looked over and he had gotten onto his knees holding onto the stool. He's done this quite a bit so I didn't think much of it. So I went back to work, and when I looked over again this is what I saw.....

He's standing!! He had gotten himself to stand up while holing onto the stool. We were so excited!!! Unfortunately no one saw him do this. We are just gonna have to keep a close eye on him so that we can actually catch him doing this.
I can't believe how big he is getting. Time is a flyen'!

1 comment:

  1. You were taping in preparation to paint!?! Does that mean you picked a colour without me???

    Caleb is so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete