Saturday, October 15, 2011

Thanksgiving

We spent thanksgiving at mom and dads. We ended up moving our day for it since we all decided to get sick for the holiday. It was a fun day of good food and mainly just hangen out with each other. I usually make the pies and deserts for thanksgiving, but didn't this year. I was told oh so subtly from mom that she didn't want to eat anything that I'd made with my sick germs. So I got to just show up and enjoy! And I have to say that a fun part of the day was when I got to ride moms new funky bike. Took a second to get used to it, but it was pretty good once I got the hang of it. Blaine thought it was a bit to weird for him. I don't have that many pics of the day, but here are some of the highlights.
Blaine and Caleb with great-grandpa Wilde
And Caleb hangen out with great grandma Wilde
the kids outside playing. I love it when it's still nice enough to play outside. (and it's a lot more quiet in doors as well)
Caleb doing his favourite thing. walking in his walker (thanks John and Leanne!) and trying to eat whatever he is holding
Say Cheese! haha
after a bit Zack decided that he wanted me to take some funny pictures of him doing different poses
Yummy turkey and a great family always make for an awesome thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment