Saturday, October 22, 2011

Birthday Boy

Thursday was Braidens birthday. He turned 6 years old, it's crazy how big he is getting. We didn't do too much, we just had some birthday fun with just us. He had school and then he actually went to a friends birthday party that day. So when he got home from her party we hung out just us. It was fun! He is such a great kid and I love him like crazy!
I love the look on his face when we lit up the sparklers. And as you can see I have such talent for cake decorating, haha I just ended up doing cupcakes and then put little mario and sonic toys on the tops of them. yep, that's how I decorate.
Playing with one of his presents. I believe this is where you are supposed to be making Alien Blood. It is actually pretty cool
Blaine and Caleb having fun.
So this is a video of Caleb and Braiden later that night. Caleb is into doing this weird head-moving/ahhh thing. So I've got a little video of the boys doing it. Also check out the awesome background music, I meant for that to happen... :) Actually I'm pretty sure it's Spiderman playing, after how much we've been watching those movies lately I'm thinking that I have them all memorized now.
Happy Birthday Braiden!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment