Monday, October 24, 2011

first snow

Some of you know how I have been dreading the snow coming this year. Usually I don't really mind it, and actually do like snow - for a time. Once April hits I start to get sick of the stuff. Well, today it finally did snow a little. It honestly wasn't all that bad, mostly because it didn't last very long and it melted the second it hit the ground. Well, it made me think of a sunnier day not too long ago. It was so nice out we had to take advantage of it and play outside. Here are a couple pics from that day
Look at that bald beauty - and notice the suns light reflecting off that thing! haha

Just hangen out

It was such a nice day. I know that those days are pretty much over now for the season, and honestly I'm starting to be okay with it all. I actually got kind of excited talking about skiing with a friend earlier today. I do like all the fun stuff that we get to do in the winter - and that's what I'm gonna hold on to until the first day of spring! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment