Friday, October 21, 2011

jumping friends


I'm hoping that this video works. I'm still not really sure what I'm doing on this thing, I don't really have computer smarts. So I'm hoping you get to see it, because it is a really cute video.

During the summer I got to hang out with the all-so-awesome Kristi. She has a little boy who is exactly a week younger than Caleb. It couldn't have been better if we had planned it! So anyways, we also happen to be using the same jumper for the boys, and we thought it would be fun to have them jump together. It was so cute watching them. I have to say we've got some cute little boys. Here's hoping it works, if not - I'm going to get this thing figured out eventually and I'll repost it.


1 comment:

  1. love it! super cute! we have that same jumper too! Liam just wishes he was still small enough to get into it though!

    ReplyDelete