Friday, September 30, 2011

It's been awhile

Well, I'm finally back on here. It's been awhile since I've posted anything. We have just mainly started getting things back into routine around here (as much of a routine as we ever have) Braiden seems to be doing good in grade 1. Of course whenever I ask him what is his favourite part of school his answer is always recess. But isn't that everyones favourite? :) This summer he started riding a bike without training wheels. He is now always saying that he is going outside to ride his "two-wheeler" He's too cute. Caleb is all over the place already. He is crawling everywhere, and I am constantly chasing after him as he's getting into everything. He's going to keep me running once he's walking. I know people seem to be so happy when there kids start walking, but honestly, I'm good with him taking his time. Although I'm pretty sure that this may not be the case with him. He is definitely a kid on the move.
Here is a pic of him at moms. It was the first time he rode without training wheels.

Caleb finding the washer and dryer very interesting. I remember Braiden doing the same thing.

I'll try and post more often than I have this month. I'll try to get to it in between chasing Caleb down!


No comments:

Post a Comment