Thursday, August 30, 2012

Boating days

One of the things we love every summer are boating days!  So much fun!  While our cousins were up we spent a couple of days at the lake.  
Getting ready to head off in the tube.  

Brothers all smiles... for now
 Clint took them for a wild ride.  They were hanging on for dear life!  They got a few good wipe outs as well.  I wish I had taken some pics of those, but I was usually trying to hold on as well in the boat.

Next Clint and Jason went in the tube, and my dad was out for revenge.  All I can say is poor Jason,  he didn't even see it coming.
 It was the craziest tube or boat ride I had ever been on!  I barely got any pictures, because I couldn't keep the camera steady at all.    But I did get a lot of sky and water pictures...
 At the end of that tube ride we heard a loud pop.  Turns out the tube couldn't handle all the craziness.  So here they are mourning the loss....  well, trying to figure out how to fix it.

Hard at work digging holes in the sand.

Fun beach time!

I had to put this one in - love the look on Marys face. She looks excited!
Mary, Clarke and Mellissa
 Tyson and Braiden on a fun ride - asking to go faster!

Once the two man tube died we had to switch to the three-man.  Here is Blaine, Brandon and Cody. 
 This was a great ride.  They had a few great wipeouts as well.  that is always the best part - watching people fly into the water!

This year Braiden tried the kneeboard. I am so proud of him!  He did an amazing job.
 Blaine and Braiden talking to each other.  
 Such a cute pic of Braiden.  He loved it.  He's growing up so fast! 
You know your always going to have a great time out on the lake.  It's always a highlight of the year!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for days on the lake! I was super excited to go out on the tube...too bad it was freezing cold and so wet. Lost all my mascara on that ride.

    ReplyDelete