Thursday, August 30, 2012

All by myself

While we were at Banff we went to a park to eat and play.  They had a playground that was perfect size for an 18 month old.  It was great for Caleb, and you don't seem to come across those very often.  He was over there with my mom and went I got over there she told me I had to check this out.  Caleb had figured out how to do it all himself.  In the past I've always helped him out going up the stairs, and going down the slide (which is his favourite thing to do at the park).  It was the perfect playground for him

Going down the slide all by himself. 

He was playing for quite a while before he noticed the tunnel and that it led to another part of the playground.  But after he figured it out he kept going back for more

Just had to throw a shot of Braiden in.  He spent most of the time at the "big kid" one.  

Here is a video.  It's not the best of what he was doing, since he actually had to get a little help on this one.  I can't believe that with all the tons of times he kept going on here, that this was all I got.  Great recording!   He's getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment