Friday, April 6, 2012

Edmonton trip part 2

During the first day both Matt and I tried out those aqua massage things. I've seen them before, but Blaine thought we should try it out. It actually was pretty cool, and man did it tickle the crap out of your feet!
So the second day we headed over to the water park. Braidens favourite part this year was the wave pool. He went on some slides, but mainly wanted to stay in the waves. That's always been my favourite as well. Blaine of course is all about the slides, so we watched him go down the crazy ones, that I have not got the nerve to go down.
Playing in the kiddie pool. Caleb loved it, and we all loved how warm it was. :)
how cool is it to watch water come out of a tube? Very cool according to Caleb.
Calebs first water slide. He seemed to enjoy it; either that or he couldn't figure out what the heck was going on.
Braiden loven the slide. I think this was his favourite one, he would keep going back on this one.
It's kind of funny, but the moment Caleb ever goes into a hot tub, he immediately relaxes, and looks like he is going to fall asleep
My three guys all just hangen out in the hot tub.
Playing in the "big kid" area.
Braiden pullen his faces. He's such a crazy funny kid

This is the new waterside at West Ed. Blaine was so pumped for this one. He had to wait all day for it to open, and he was so worried that it wouldn't. He loved it! One of the videos below is of him on this slide, and you also get to see Caleb trying to put the lens cap back on. He's such a good help. the other videos are more slide ones, but not of the crazy slide variety. It was a fun trip, and we can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun with you too!! I just need to find my camera and I'll do my post as well! I think I at least have a picture of you and Caleb and Maitland and I! Haha Thanks again for the fun!! Hope we get to do it again next year!

    ReplyDelete