Sunday, April 22, 2012

Ahhhh! Sun!

This weekend the sun is finally shining, and it's so beautiful out!  I have a couple of pics of us at the park. It is so nice out that we have to take complete advantage of it.  
Braiden playing at a park close to the house

First thing for Caleb was to play in the rocks of course. 


Some more pics of playing

Blaine kept trying to take my picture, so this is my "fine, take your picture already" look

I am loving the warm weather, it makes me excited for summer and for camping, hiking, and all that other wonderful warm weather stuff.  One of the things that put a smile on my face this weekend - and really regret not getting a pic of - is of Braiden and his friend in their shorts and t-shirts sliding down the snow drifts on the side of the house.  It was a great use of two seasons in one!

No comments:

Post a Comment