Thursday, April 5, 2012

Edmonton trip part 1

The past couple of days we went to West Edmonton Mall. It was so much fun. We met up with some friends of ours, and had some great times. I realized when we got home and started looking at the pictures that we took, that we actually had hardly any pictures of the Edwards! What the heck? Well, I guess there is always the memories! Mainly the Kristi incident in the food court, and Braiden won't let Matt forget that he got peed on while playing laser tag. He didn't really get peed on, but something to do with how they had to shoot zombies and one of them "peed" on Matt. I wish I could have seen that! haha

So these first pics are when we got to Edmonton Sunday night, and hit the pool first thing.
Caleb likes to ride on Blaines back in the pool
Braiden all geeked out with goggles that were not fitting so good
Caleb enjoying the pool
So the first day we met up with Kristi and Matt at Galaxyland. It was a lot of fun. I'm not much of a rides person. I prefer to not become nauseas and throw up... but I do love to watch the others go on the rides.
Caleb and I on a ride I can handle.... sort of. To be honest, I did feel a little queasy after this. Yep, I am just that lame on rides. Caleb loved it though!
Braiden on the go karts
and the bumper cars

Caleb watching Braiden on a roller coaster, desperately wishing he could go. I'm thinking that when he gets older he is going to love theme parks
So here is one of the only pics with Kristi and Maitland on it. Loven that train! haha
So all day I kept trying to get Braiden on this boat ride. I remember loving this ride when I was younger. Finally I got him on it, but then I couldn't get him off it! He ended up going 14 times in a row! This pic was his first time, he worked his way up to the seat in the back, and loved it!

A great couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment