Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Spoiled rotten

Happy Valentines Day! This year I have to say that I got spoiled! I am one lucky girl that is for sure. As you can tell from the pic Blaine went all out this year.
I have to say that I have the best hubby in the world. He is always doing things for me, and trying to make life easier for me. And of course he always makes me laugh. Not only did I get flowers and chocolates, but he also gave me one of the best presents ever. Most people know that I have fibromyalgia, and so because of this poor Blaine has to hear me whine and beg him for a massage constantly. So he went and set up some appointments for me to get a couple of massages. And believe me, that is one of the best gifts ever!
I can't say enough about this guy. He is the greatest dad - he loves to be with the boys all the time. And he is the best friend anyone could ask for. I am so lucky to have him!

1 comment:

  1. Good work Blaine!!! He really is a keeper eh Tonya! So glad you are so happy!

    ReplyDelete