Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day on the hill

Braiden decided that he wasn't going to ski this year, but instead to learn how to snowboard. So last weekend Blaine took him and went with some friends to castle. He took a lesson and loved it! Blaine said that he did awesome, and picked it up really fast. I have to say that I am a little jealous (ok, a lot jealous) that I stayed home, and didn't get to watch him. I'm thinking next time I'll just have to bring Caleb and Blaine and I can take turns with each of the boys. I loved hearing about the day; Braiden was so excited when he got home, telling me all about it. When I first asked him how was it to snowboard, his answer was "Sweet!" I had to check out all the pics right away, and love that Blaine took a bunch and some video too. So here is our snowboarder. Blaine and I also figure that we better learn how so that we can do it too.

Braiden also said that he wants to keep going, but it's okay when the snow melts because now he can go water skiing and wake boarding in the summer! haha He is such a great kid, and growing up fast

No comments:

Post a Comment