Monday, June 6, 2011

Another great weekend

It was so nice out this past weekend that we had to take advantage of it. We decided to go down to Kalispell and check out the area, and had to do a little shopping too. On the way back we stopped at Whitefish. We played in the sand and Braiden and I braved the water to see how cold it was - and it was freezing! I could only put my feet in for a couple seconds and had to get out.


Us at Whitefish. Braiden got a new Mario hat while we were in Kalispell and he loves it so much he refuses to take it off. He even sleeps with his hat on. Now that's devotion!



Just had to throw this in because he's just so cute!




A picnic at the park was also in order this weekend. I think that we have been so deprived of the sun that we felt that if we even spent even one minute indoors it would just be so wrong.





After the park we went for a bike ride down by the river.



I love it when Blaine has weekends off from work. It was so fun and makes me so excited for summer to finally begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment