Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A first

Today was the first day of grade 2 for Braiden.  He's getting so big!  To say that he has not been looking forward for school to start would be an understatement.  I'm pretty sure that there are not to many people who completely loved school - except for my mom of course....  I do remember for me that I was always at least excited for the first day, and then after that it seemed to loose it's appeal for the rest of the year.  But not my kid, this morning he even said that I should homeschool him; until I explained that he would still have to do the work, just not get recess with his friends!  He decided he would go to school.  haha  

Unfortunately I did not take the best pictures of him this morning.  Here he is though - ready to go to school.


Later this afternoon just while we were doing our regular home stuff, Caleb was walking around drinking from his bottle.  Soon I saw him lie down on the floor so I went over to check and this is what I saw.  
How cute is he?



1 comment:

  1. Aaaaa.... the joys of school! Hope it's going better now that he's been there for a few days. Look at all "crash-o-boy"! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete