Thursday, July 26, 2012

summer update part 1

We have been crazy busy this month - as we usually are during the summer.  So many things that we are trying to fit into such a short time.  With all that is going on, I have been neglecting my blogging duties.  So I'm going to fill it in now.  

What would summer be if not for some boating?  Love boating days.  It's always so much fun.  
I had to put this picture on to prove that Braiden is on the boat and is actually awake!!  It's a miracle!
 Here is the more common site of Braiden sleeping on the boat.  
 Having fun on the tube.  Braiden loves riding on them.  
 Zack and Blaine on the kneeboards.  Zack did amazing!  He got up on that thing so fast, and he did a great job.
 One weekend Blaine had a bit of a family reunion.  It was at a lake in Calgary.  I can't remember what it is called.  We had a BBQ and played in the lake, and got to see a bunch of Blaines relatives that we don't get to see very often.
Braiden playing in the water.  We couldn't get him out of there!
 Caleb having a great time as well.  He also had no problem using other kids toys all the time.
 Some more fun in the water.  
 Eating yummy watermelon  Caleb ate so much that I'm pretty sure that he had a whole melon to himself.
Summer is my favourite.  You can't go wrong with warm sunny days!

No comments:

Post a Comment